MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editorThe easiest way (for me) is to, extract it to the computer, follow my steps, its fast and simple
1. Download & install Magic ISO Maker, http://www.magiciso.com/download.htm
2. Run the program, Choose 'TRY IT'
3. On the menu bar, look for Tools, Select Convert. . . Now you should see the, CD/DVD Image Conversion, window
4. Choose source file: This is usually a .BIN or .CUE file, which you want to convert to (leave this on Standard ISO image file(.ISO)
5. Choose output file: I normally create a new folder on the desktop, and extract it, to that, but this is optional!
or you can try another mentored below.
6. Click 'Convert'
HOW TO EXTRACT IT:
1. Right Click on the new ISO file, and choose extract, again, I choose an option with / within the filename, see image